Activities won't delete from watch after syncing

Tropical1green
Tropical1green Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have a Spark cardio and music watch which has been successfully syncing and clearing activities from the watch memory after downloads, within the last month or so, it is syncing fine eg I can see my activities in the app, but it won't delete the activities from the watch memory. At some point the memory will be full. Any suggestions as I've tried syncing on iPad, iPhone and various computers but it still won't remove the activities from the watch even though they have exported.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    There is probably some bad data on the device. Do a factory rest and it will clear it (it will not erase your music). To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Tropical1green
    Tropical1green Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you, factory reset has worked. And a further software update must have occurred too as I get some notifications on my watch of receiving texts messages