Is going to be implemented a way to display SMS preview notifications for longer time?

Xherdan
Xherdan Registered Users Posts: 26
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
With the latest firmware, the notifications feature works great well done. However it is really hard sometimes to read SMS preview because it disappears fastly. You may add a feature that if i push the pad it freezes the SMS preview and let you read slowly

Comments

• xray79
    xray79 Registered Users Posts: 160
    Renowned Wayfarer
    As TomTom is moving away form the sport watches business i would not hope to much on improvements on this feature. My guess is bug fixes wil be made occasionally and that's it. But who knows maybe TT will surprise us but they will never comment on future releases/updates.
  • Xherdan
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for the reply. Yes i know TomTom is moving away from wearables however i hope they will at least implement WhatsApp notifications
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,932
    Superuser
    I wouldn't hold my breath...
  • zanybanypany
    zanybanypany Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    How did you get your watch to sync with your phone properly? Or you didn't have any problems with the latest update?
  • Xherdan
    Apprentice Traveler
    How did you get your watch to sync with your phone properly?

I don't know maybe i am lucky but here everything works great and at the same time i don't have a fast battery drain. I have a TOMTOM SPARK 3 GPS CARDIO watch.