Some of us are in Europe - weeks do start on mondays.

TheRoadrunner
TheRoadrunner Registered Users Posts: 7
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
As TomTom is situated in The Netherlands, I would expect this to be the other way around, but I guess you have americans doing your software?

Although the web-interface largely respects the fact that weeks start on mondays, the Spark 3 itself count week stats to be starting on sundays.

Needs fixing :)

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    They added the ability to change the start date of the week months ago. On the preferences tab go to Day of the week and select Monday, it will update the next time you sync. You may be on an old firmware from before this was implemented? (and the reason it starts on Sunday is the primary market for TT is the US, which starts the week on Sunday traditionally. they went with where the majority of their customers were).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • TheRoadrunner
    TheRoadrunner Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Traveler
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    They added the ability to change the start date of the week months ago. On the preferences tab go to Day of the week and select Monday, it will update the next time you sync. You may be on an old firmware from before this was implemented? (and the reason it starts on Sunday is the primary market for TT is the US, which starts the week on Sunday traditionally. they went with where the majority of their customers were).

I am pretty sure I have set this to Monday as I was seeing the right weekdays in the web portal.
    But it was actually set to Sunday. :?
    Now it is set to monday and the watch is displaying stats correctly. :)
    I have marked your reply as the answer.