Personalised Workouts in Gym mode

Lele6689
Lele6689 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I'm using a lot my tom tom spark 3 in Gym mode, there will be any chance to add personalised workouts also in Gym Mode?
it's a good feature to save time, and avoid to set everytime my workout manually.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    There is so much variety in how people use gym mode (elliptical, rowing, weight training, CrossFit, etc.) that I can't see them adding this, it would be too complex and would not suit most people. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Lele6689
    Lele6689 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    the could simply add personalised training based on time interval, allowing us to set our training interval.
    I do a different type of exercies, and any exercises has its Work time, rest, # series.
    It's painful to manually reset the Work,rest,sets for every exercies

For example, i do 2 exercises

#1 Work time 1 min, rest 1 min, 4 series.
    #2 Work time 0:40 sec, rest 30 sec, 3 series.

Through the website or app I upload my exercises on my tomtom, and here i go.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    It is possible no doubt but with TT leaving the wearables market altogether and not producing any more devices I would not expect a lot of changes go forward . This is something you are going to have to live with, I am afraid. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.