Voice feedback per kilometer

TheRoadrunner
TheRoadrunner Registered Users Posts: 7
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
One thing that I really miss from the days, when I ran with Endomondo on my Phone, is the audio feedback pr. kilometer, where I was told how my pace was for the last kilometer, and until now as a total.
I know this takes some speech programming, but I know it is possible, if nothing else, read the numbers one-by one.
I wear glasses, but they often steam up as I am running, and operating the watch while running is really not an option.

If you have a storage issue with multiple languages, let me suggest to only have multiple languages on the PC, and let users only select one of them, for use on the watch.

I really like the Spark 3, but there is room for improvements (there always will be, I guess). :D

Keep up the good work.
/TheRoadrunner

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    I would not expect any changes now that they are leaving the wearables market altogether and not producing any more devices. This is something you are going to have to live with, I am afraid. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • TheRoadrunner
    TheRoadrunner Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Traveler
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    ... now that they are leaving the wearables market altogether and not producing any more devices. This is something you are going to have to live with, I am afraid.

Sad to hear TomTom is giving up - I think your product is great.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    It is unfortunate I agree, but Garmin is too big with too large of a market share for anyone to really compete with. Polar and Suunto are also losing market share. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.