TomTom Runner 3 not updating activities to Android or IOS

Nuno_RPO
Nuno_RPO Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
I just recently bought a TomTom Runner 3 and was able to update my activities to an Android phone and Macbook. Now I cannot do either. I also tried installing the app in a iPad and got the same problem. Any hints on what I should do?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers
Nuno

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    This seems to be a known issue for some users with the new update. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated. In the meanwhile you always have the option of syncing via computer. You can try starting from scratch and see fi that fixes it. The steps are: uninstall the app, remove or forget the watch from the phone's BT menu, factory reset the watch, reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you must have the phone forget the watch in the BT menu before re-pairing.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Nuno_RPO
    Nuno_RPO Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you so much. Hopefully it will work with my run tomorrow. Today it even stopped syncing with the MacBook Pro. I am seriously considering returning the product and switch to another brand.