jmbmartins74 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
How can I turn off my tom tom spark 3?:

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    There is a way to do it using the computer but it is really not necessary. On clock mode all the radios are off so the battery will last for weeks. To turn it off you have to connect to MySports Connect, then press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard whilst you hover your mouse over the reset button. You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button. Hit that, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead. You will need to plug it back into the computer to turn it back on.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • daysse
    daysse Registered Users Posts: 31
    Master Explorer
    Thanks for that tip! I just turned off my spare watch, that I bought for the strap and extra cable, after charging it 70% or so. Much better than than storing it with a flat battery. I'm getting 11 months per strap..
  • Runner3_Fedup
    Runner3_Fedup Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Traveler
    My Runner 3 has been turned off as per the instructions but will not turn on again
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    My Runner 3 has been turned off as per the instructions but will not turn on again

Are you plugging it into a computer to turn it on? Won't do it otherwise. Also, how long has it been off? The battery could be dead or your charging cord could be bad.