MyDrive & GO 6200 — TomTom Community

MyDrive & GO 6200

MikethemaltMikethemalt Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
Hi Guys

I have the Go 6200, when I record a route it saves to my routes section on the device but when I go to my drive app nothing shows in the my routes section there, is there something I can do to show my routes in the app

Thanks, Mike

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,311
    Superusers
    Are you logged into MyDrive on both the device and the app?
  • MikethemaltMikethemalt Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    Hi dhn

Yes I'm logged in on both, I can set a route on the app and send it to the device no problem, but it just The my routes from the device not showing in the app, my places show fine in the app, it's just my routes

Thanks, Mike
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,814
    Superuser
    @Mikethemalt

See page 80 of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/gox20x/refman/TomTom-GO-EU-RG-en-gb.pdf
    [h3]Navigating using a saved route[/h3]
    To navigate using a previously saved route, do the following:
    1. In the Main Menu, select My Routes.
    2. Select a route from your list.
    The route is shown on the map view.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,481
    Superusers
    Hi
    The only way I know to transfer a Recorded route on the Go 6200 to the MyDrive Web (v2) route planner....
    (1).... Record and Save you're route to 'My Routes'
    (2)... Open 'My Routes' Tap 'Share Tracks'... Select the route/s for transfer
    (3)... Tap Share... Insert a MicroSDHC Card & follow on-screen instructions
    When transfer is complete remove Memory card
    (4)... Insert Memory card into a Card reader and transfer the route files to your PC

See... Tomtom video How to import POIs, GPX files and Favourites in MyDrive

[video]
    ATB YFM
    Thanks very much, that's really helpful
    Hi YamFazMan

Really helpful video but I must be doing something wrong because I can't get to the final stage, I downloaded the route to the sd card and then onto my pc, I then clicked on my routes and then import a GPX file and then select a file, I get to the file I want and click on that, as you can see from photo 1 it does say GPX file, it starts to load for a couple of seconds and then reverts back to picture 2, if I Then select import a GPX file picture 3 comes up, any help would be much appreciated, Thanks, Mike

Many thanks, Mike
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,481
    Superusers
    Hi
    Try... Download and install the free Tyre to Travel
    http://www.tyretotravel.com/download-tyre/

Drag and Drop the .GPX File into tyre
    From the Tyre "File" Tab use Save As and change the name and save the file back to your Desktop
    Try loading the New .GPX file into the MYDrive Web Route planner

ATB YFM
    Thanks very much, I've just sorted it, I think it was just a problem with the MyDrive web site, I closed the page and re-opened again and my route was there which is great, the only thing now is it doesn't show in my routes on the app on my iPad, I can live with that, will just have to use my pc more.

Thanks again YamFazMan