No seconds displayed after 1 hour

NicolaK
NicolaK Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
I like to run long distances using a printed pace band ie minutes and seconds per mile. This works great up until I hit 1 hour and then all I can see are hours and minutes. I really need to see the seconds to keep me on track and when I'm aiming for a PB. Is there any function on the spark that lets me do that? Is it possible to maybe keep hours in minutes ie 1hr 1min 30 seconds would be displayed as 61.30? Thank you, and apologies if this has been asked before but I cant find any info.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Hi NicolaK,

Welcome to the Community & sorry about the delay in response!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to keep the duration in minutes and seconds only as our watches are designed to be simple.

Regards,
    lampard
  • NicolaK
    NicolaK Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for your reply but it is only simple seconds not milliseconds I'm after. It really should display seconds past the 1 hour mark. Surely this isn't too much to expect from a running watch??? I'm at the stage now when pb's are seconds knocked off not minutes but I can't find out until I stop my watch.
  • dante.delia
    dante.delia Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same problem here -- why not minutes and seconds after one hour? Goodbye TomTom, sigh.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Same problem here -- why not minutes and seconds after one hour? Goodbye TomTom, sigh.
    Why not, because not enough people want it to make it worth the time and expense to reprogram the watch and reconfigure the display. It is all a moot point in any case, as TomTom has left the wearables market and stopped development on the watches. They said goodbye to you several months ago.