Product registration — TomTom Community

Product registration

Jorge InfanteJorge Infante Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I Cannot register my Tomtom Runner 3. As I live in Cuba, Google Play does not let me connect my phone to TomTom Sports, the same to my PC. I have de manual, I know how to do, but I can't do it. I just need to see the pulse always on my Runner 3 because I have had a Heartache on january 2017. Thanks...

Comments

• EkmanEkman Posts: 131
    Staff
    Hi there Jorge Infante, and welcome to the Community!

To set up your watch it is going to need to be connected and updated in some way. Where exactly does the problem lie in connecting your watch to your computer? Are you unable to download TomTom Sports Connect, or is the program not able to connect to our servers?

Also, please note that the heart rate monitor on the TomTom watches is not a medical device and it should not be used for diagnostics or treatment. Interference with the signal from external sources, poor contact with your wrist and other factors may prevent accurate heart rate data readings or transmissions, and unless you are in an activity the heart rate is captured at regular intervals and is not measured continuously.

All the best,
    / Jonatan
  • Jorge InfanteJorge Infante Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello Jonatan, thank you for your answer.
    I already unloaded of Internet the TomTom Sports Connect, the problem is tha to connect me I make it through the company Server in which I work and the proxy does not enable the connection to TomTom's web site. Also I tried to make it through the telephone with the APK TomTom Sports, in this case Google Play tells me that the service for Cuba is not available.
    In relation to the use of the Runner 3 like monitor of heart rate: I am aware that it is not a medical device approved with that end, but at least he serves me like reference.
    Thank you for your time.
    Best regards / Jorge
  • EkmanEkman Posts: 131
    Staff
    Hello again Jorge,

TomTom Sports Connect will need to be able to register or update your watch if the program is blocked, so the options here would be either if you are able to use a different computer or Internet connection, or if it's possible to ask the IT department at your company to allow the connection for the program.

All the best,
    / Jonatan
  • Jorge InfanteJorge Infante Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Ok Jonatan, I'll try to convence IT department to help me.

All the best,
    / Jorge