Spark 3 - cardio does sync with the computer — TomTom Community

Spark 3 - cardio does sync with the computer

ayilamkrishayilamkrish Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
Hi there,

problem syncing with computer 'OOps, something has gone Wrong" .. It never manually synchronizes through USB cable to the computer.
Alternatively I tried to connect and sync via blue tooth with various Mobile phones ( android) at home , however it does connect and updates "GPS quick 'fix" however the "Sync" goes through a flash meaning it is not syncing.. I think it is never syncing.. Though your FAQs and forum states these problems and some solutions/ways it never works .. Is it the watch that is having a problem ? All my activities are in the Watch but never able to connect to a mobile or computer and sync..

This started a month ago when some of the activities of 23rd Sept did not appear in watch though the later activities started appearing. Then I wrote an email to the support team.. Though there were correspondences after that , even I had send the TTBIN files of mine to the staff in India support ( Vikram S) , till now I get the only reply to go through the procedures as mentioned in your manual/FAQs..

At least there should be some support through phone and taking us through the procedures and getting thing updated.. Though you people are very responsive the end objective of resolving/solutionising ( or even admit the watch has hardware issues) does not achieve...

I am thinking of switching to other Sports watches, however though of giving a last try... if you can help please do write to me or through the discussion forum

Mod Edit: Please don't post personal information in a public forum

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,160
    Community Manager
    Hi Krishnan,

Unfortunatelly this error can have different sources. We have an FAQ that lists how to solve this: https://in.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24595/locale/en_IN

Can you try these steps?

Regards,
    Jürgen
  • ayilamkrishayilamkrish Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    The problem is that I have activities in the watch that is not in the app, by doing a factory reset, do I need to forego everything in the watch?????
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,160
    Community Manager
    The problem is that I have activities in the watch that is not in the app, by doing a factory reset, do I need to forego everything in the watch?????
    We see that in some cases it needs two connection to the mobile app for the activities to be synced across. Can you try that?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    A factory reset will clear any unsynced activities.