Merged accounts for sports watches — TomTom Community

Merged accounts for sports watches

hody166hody166 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
Recently Tom Tom merged my sports watch accounts. I am now unable to see the accounts that my second (older) sports watch is attached to. My wife uses this account and she wishes to find the account now. I have sent emails to TomTom and messages on TomTom FB, but no answer. How do I see the second account that is now apparently merged with my main account? PLease answer TomTom.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,321
    Superusers
    Take a direct approach and call them. Emails are easily lost or overlooked. they can address it easier if you call them. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • hody166hody166 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Hi, and thank you for the reply. Sadly, I have tried to find a contactlephone number for them but I am only able to find one in The Netherlands and one in the UK. I am in Australia and it would not seem that difficult to give out a few telephone numbers, or answer numerous emails I have sent, or answer messeages and posts on Facebook pages. Even finding their contact telephone numbers is somewhat cumbersome. I find myself going around in a circle as their links just keep going back to previous pages. I simply can't understand why they had to merge accounts. The two accounts I had, oine for each of my watches worked just fine, then they messed with it. My wife uses my plder watch that does not have the built in HR monitor and I use my new watch because it has the bullt in HR monitor. I have always spoken highly of their watches, but after this fiasco, I am looking elsewhere. grrrrrrr.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,321
    Superusers
    Following the instructions I gave you in the prior post it took me about 10 seconds to find the number:

Australia 1300 135 604

Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. AEST

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • hody166hody166 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Thank you. Firstly, allow me to thank you for the Australian phone number. It is fixed. It was not my two seperate watch accounts that had been merged, but all accounts that I have for various devices under the same account name have been merged. They were then able to fix the problem I had logging into my other watch account. So again, thank you for your time - so very valuable. Secondly, I have again followed your directions to find the phone number, but with no luck. I used the link provided in your post to 'TomTom.com/suport' which takes me to this page https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/home . Then at the bottom of that page there are 2 contact links - one under PRODUCTS and one under ABOUT. The one under PRODUCTS just keeps taking me to the grey ribbon band at the foot of the page, and the one under ABOUT takes me to the contact details for Public Realations and the head office in The Netherlands. I am not able to find any list of country contact phone numbers. Perhaps it has something to do with the browser I am using, or perhaps it is entirely operator error (later being more probable :) ). I did advise the person on the HELP line of my trouble finding the contact phone numbers, maybe thay will make this really obvious for people like me :) Again, thank you so much. Cheers. Don