Interval training

hunter123
hunter123 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I'm so disappointed, i just received a Tomtom runner 3, and set up the intervals (one of main reasons i need a training watch), and it doesnt beep or alert me on the intervals??? someone said these watches only vibrate, but i cant even feel the vibration on the interval. this is the first ever sports watch i have had that does not give an alert on intervals, surely this is not the case!!??

Comments

• Ekman
    Ekman Staff Posts: 128 Staff
    Hi there hunter123, and welcome to the Community!

If you aren't getting the vibrations for your intervals you can check if they are turned off by going down from the main clock screen to the Settings. Then select Options, followed by Buzz. Is this option turned on or not?

All the best,
    / Jonatan
  • hunter123
    hunter123 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    thankyou jonatan, yes the setting for buzz is turned on, but absolutely no vibration, i have reset the intervals and i get absolutely no notification on the watch between the splits, i'm wondering if this might be a defect, quite frustrating as i had this sent to me in the cook islands
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,215
    Community Manager
    hunter123 wrote:
    thankyou jonatan, yes the setting for buzz is turned on, but absolutely no vibration, i have reset the intervals and i get absolutely no notification on the watch between the splits, i'm wondering if this might be a defect, quite frustrating as i had this sent to me in the cook islands
    The watch should indeed buzz and give a sound. At this point you can best try if a factory reset helps. Note that that reset will also update your watch to 1.7.53. If after the reset you still get no buzz then it can only be hardware related.