Using the TomTom Spark to record time as a football (soccer) referee

Clinky
Clinky Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi Everyone

I'm using my Spark to track the distance I'm covering during games as a football (soccer) referee.
The games are played in 2, 45 minutes halves.
How do I set a workout up so that I can start my workout, it runs for 45 minutes then stops automatically. then when I start it again it will carry on from the 45 minute mark and keep going till 90 minutes

Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• xray79
    xray79 Registered Users Posts: 160
    Renowned Wayfarer
    I would either set the running mode to auto-pause and just let the watch run during your 15 minute break.
    Another option might be to create a custom work-out on the web. Do a 45 minutes section followed by a rest and again a 45 minutes section. But you cannot set an auto-pause in workouts as far as i know.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Clinky wrote:
    Hi Everyone

I'm using my Spark to track the distance I'm covering during games as a football (soccer) referee.
    The games are played in 2, 45 minutes halves.
    How do I set a workout up so that I can start my workout, it runs for 45 minutes then stops automatically. then when I start it again it will carry on from the 45 minute mark and keep going till 90 minutes

Thanks for any help :)

It can't be done. Why are you not just pausing it at the 45 minute mark and restarting it when the second half begins? Be aware the distance is likely to be inaccurate as you are covering the same ground in a tight area so it is going to have a lot of overlapping data which will mess up the calculations. Take it as an estimate at best.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.