TomTom Sports and stats display — TomTom Community

TomTom Sports and stats display

TeiTei Posts: 44 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
Is it possible to have the horizontal axis of the STATS graph in TomTom Sports to show distance instead of time? It would be much more informative for us who do regular hill (or mountain) training.

Secondly, why doesn't the desktop app show descent, but only ascent? The mobile app does show the descent, though.

Comments

• EkmanEkman Posts: 131
    Staff
    Hi there TeLa,

Sorry for the late response! It is possible to switch the horizontal axis to show distance instead of time, if you see in the bottom-right corner of the STATS graph on the TomTom Sports website you have two options: "min" and "km", and if you click the second one then you will have the graphs you've chosen displayed over distance instead of time.

For your second question I unfortunately don't know the specific reason - in some cases different information is displayed or available depending on if you're in the app or the web version of TomTom Sports, and I would assume that they made the decision not to include Descent for the web version based on some data. I can ask around and see if I can find any more info on this, but I'm not sure if this is going to change or so.

All the best,
    / Jonatan
  • TeiTei Posts: 44 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Thanks for the info! I had completely missed min/km setting. I wish I could choose km as a default, though.