Disable Fitness Points buzz

ckell1128
ckell1128 Registered Users Posts: 5
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I use a Spark with cardio and music and have been very happy with it. I have my basic settings so that I get an alert each mile of my run with a buzz which shows me my pace for that mile.

With the new update, I also get notifications when I earn certain fitness point values, which I do not want. I only want the notification for each mile. If I turn the "Buzz" setting to "Off" I believe it will not buzz in either scenario.

Anyone know how to turn off fitness points notifications while keeping other notifications?

Comments

• anhammond
    anhammond Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    This is driving me crazy too. Running a marathon in a week and I don't want annoying fitness points notifications! Can't seem to find any way to turn it off. Help, please, TomTom!
  • AntoineT
    AntoineT Registered Users Posts: 7
    Legendary Explorer
    Yes you can disable it!
    Go to Settings (down from clock screen) -> tracker -> Goals and remove any goal if you want to avoid vibration! It is by default now set to a fitness goal.
  • ckell1128
    Master Traveler
    I knew there had to be a way! I've gone in and made sure my goals are all "Off". Thanks!
  • anhammond
    anhammond Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks for the tip -- it worked for me!
  • ckell1128
    Master Traveler
    Worked for me, too. Thanks!
  • Al13n
    Al13n Registered Users Posts: 95
    Renowned Wayfarer
    AntoineT wrote:
    Yes you can disable it!
    Go to Settings (down from clock screen) -> tracker -> Goals and remove any goal if you want to avoid vibration! It is by default now set to a fitness goal.

THANK YOU
  • Serellyn
    Serellyn Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    AntoineT wrote:
    Yes you can disable it!

How can I disable only one goal, I know how to turn off all goals but I can't seem to disable only the Calories for example.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    Serellyn wrote:
    AntoineT wrote:
    Yes you can disable it!
    How can I disable only one goal, I know how to turn off all goals but I can't seem to disable only the Calories for example.
    You can only set one goal so there is no need to turn one off, it is either a goal is on or it is off. Just select another goal other than calories.
  • RunningPig
    RunningPig Registered Users Posts: 18
    Outstanding Explorer
    It's funny that I was thinking about this too during my morning run, and now there's a post about it.

What if you leave your goal enabled (so you can continue to track) but make the goal basically unattainable so it never buzzes?