Nav button not working on the multi sports watch- advise please

Ent19478Ent19478 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I've a TomTom Multi Sport which has had little use. The nav button now doesn't work it won't stay on an activity when you scroll through to select activity etc it goes back to main menu.

Any advise please, I imagine it's u/s??

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    It is likely the rocker button is broken, but I would try a factory reset in case it is a firmware issue. If that does not solve it, call Customer support (although you are likely out of warranty a that is an old model so there may not be much they can do). To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.