I got an idea comparing side by side my two running record — TomTom Community

I got an idea comparing side by side my two running record

i-zeroi-zero Posts: 56 [Master Explorer]
edited November 2018 in TomTom Adventurer
Hi,

I got a few running record. Love TT Sports on the PC. Show what you need to know to improve your running. I am looking for a way to compare two running. My best run with second best. Second best and third best. However I cant find this on the TT Sports. Where is the comparison mode?

As always thanks.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    There is no way to compare activities unfortunately. Strava will do it for you in limited cases (it needs to be the exact same activity so Strava detects it as a comparable) and SportTracks desktop version will allow full comparison. TT does monitor the forums and make note of requests, but will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • i-zeroi-zero Posts: 56 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks for the info
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    Glad I could help (even if it was nto good news). When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.