SUGGESTION: Average lap pace in interval or in personalized workouts mode

enrico.tancredi_un44
enrico.tancredi_un44 Registered Users Posts: 19
Outstanding Wayfarer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I thing the last two updates are great, specially the new personaliased workouts function.
It's still miss a little step to be really close to perfection: put the average lap pace in interval mode or personalised workouts mode, like the laps mode.
It's a fondamental data when a runner make an interval training.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    This has been asked in the past and never implemented so it does not appear to be on the short list for updates. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • enrico.tancredi_un44
    enrico.tancredi_un44 Registered Users Posts: 19
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    I supposed that this feature has been asked in the past, but i hope that with the implementations of new personalised workouts function this feature can be realised. It's incomprehensible that the average pace is visible only in laps (ore zone) mode, and not visible in intervals or new workouts mode.

another big lack i saw yesterday is that in the page of an activity recorded with the new workouts mode there's not the pace, time and FC of the various personalised splits, but only the percentage of time passed in the expected zone and the splits each one km! I think it's important to see the pace and fc of the various personalised splits to analyse the activity results.