Spark 3 watch update

HeidiEliasen
HeidiEliasen Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Why can´t i set up my Spark 3 Watch 2 download the new update?

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Hi HeidiEliasen,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that you've already installed the latest update v1.7.53 which we released recently for all. Please feel free to post back here if you've any more queries.

Cheers, lampard
  • Ignace155
    Ignace155 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    I have the same problem. My Spark 3 still has the software 1.3.255 and I can't install the newest update....
  • TheOtherPete
    TheOtherPete Registered Users Posts: 24
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Ignace155 wrote:
    I have the same problem. My Spark 3 still has the software 1.3.255 and I can't install the newest update....
    You really don't want any updates after 1.3.255 for now -- look at all the people complaining in this forum about the latest updates (1.6.26 and 1.7.53) and requesting that they be rolled back to 1.3.255. If I were you I would sit tight until a new release comes out.
  • Carlou74
    Carlou74 Registered Users Posts: 45
    Master Traveler
    Ignace155 wrote:
    You really don't want any updates after 1.3.255 for now -- look at all the people complaining in this forum about the latest updates (1.6.26 and 1.7.53) and requesting that they be rolled back to 1.3.255. If I were you I would sit tight until a new release comes out.

Will they ever push anything after the chaos they sent out last time?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Carlou74 wrote:

Will they ever push anything after the chaos they sent out last time?
    Eventually. Right now they are doing it on a case by case basis, likely to get more beta testing to make sure it does not cause any other unintended problems before rolling it out to a wider audience.