TomTom Golfer requires reset — TomTom Community

TomTom Golfer requires reset

MarcHMarcH Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited June 2018 in Golfer & Golfer 2
My Golfer starts a full reset procedure when connecting to my MAC. After the reset procedure it also requires a software update and course update. But as soon as this complete process is ready and I disconnect my Golfer it again states it requires a reset. I tried two different Mac, making a new sports account but the results stays the same. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,085 Moderator
    Hi Marc,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you already manage to sort this out? I can see that your Golfer watch already has the latest v1.0.25 installed on it.

Is the course update successful on your watch? If not then what was the error message on Sports Connect? (if any)

Thanks,
    lampard
  • MarcHMarcH Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Lampard,

the issue is finally resolved... I managed to succesfully complete the procedure on my new macbook. The strange thing with my old macbook was that there was no error message at all, but after updating the golfcourses and disconnecting the watch, the watch again showed the message to connect to the computer for a reset..again and again.. but anyway...the issue is resolved. I'll re-install the TomTom software on my old macbook.

Thanks and regards,
    Marc
  • MalcolmSwMalcolmSw Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have a TomTom Golfer. bought April 2017.
    The on screen message is a computer screen and wathc image with http://tomtom.com/reset in text.

I have tried everything to do a factory reset. Ity seems to work but then ends up with the above screen. Also i cannot find a Tomtom telephone number.
    Can anyone help?
  • MalcolmSwMalcolmSw Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have tried a factory reset. It seems to reset but then still shows the same onscreen message.