Order process broken after payment — TomTom Community

Order process broken after payment

foglefarfoglefar Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Map purchasing
After taking my money none of the download buttons work. Clicking on my email receipt to go to MyOrders only takes me to my Account page. Clicking on Orders just take me back to my account details with no orders showing. How shonky is this. Just as well I paid by Paypal - I will be raising a dispute through Paypal.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,854
    Superuser
    @foglefar

There is a latency in TomTom's mapshop when a payment is made via PayPal, it can take several hours for the two systems to confirm the payment. If your order has not appeared by Monday contact Customer Services to sort it out.

CS Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
  • foglefarfoglefar Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for explaining that. It would lower customer stress levels if web management thought to say that during the payment system (eg. Downloads may be delayed by 48hrs when using Paypal) - not rocket science. I'm sure that many customers would have experienced this but still they can't be bothered addressing it. Very poor web management (I am in this business) and I would sack the manager!
  • gwbahlmangwbahlman Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I know you are upset - I am having the same experience but if you are in business, you know you wouldn't sack the manager:-)
  • gwbahlmangwbahlman Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I know you are upset - I am having the same experience but if you are in business, you know you wouldn't sack the manager:-) However, you would be pushing for a real improvement in customer service. The delay is unprofessional and no longer acceptable in online business practice. TomTom needs to address this - it is poor business practice.