Battery duration drastically reduced after 1.7.53 Runner 2

jcostarru
jcostarru Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
After to upgrade the version 1.7.53, the battery duration has reduced drastically, now no more than 1 day, even without activity.
I have disabled the synchro and alerts with the phone in the hope to solve it but didn't work.
Could you help me please ?
Thank you

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    If you read the forums or do a search you will see this is a known issue for some users with the update. They are working on a patch to be released soon.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • jcostarru
    jcostarru Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you, Yes, I saw something similar to the previous version, but no concretely to this one. Let's wait for the new patch. Hopefully will be delivered soon. Thank's again
  • Ashton
    Ashton Registered Users Posts: 11
    Legendary Explorer
  • Ashton
    Ashton Registered Users Posts: 11
    Legendary Explorer
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    If you read the forums or do a search you will see this is a known issue for some users with the update. They are working on a patch to be released soon.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.

Can we have an update on the patch please? The silence is deafening. Otherwise revert to the previous version. thanks
  • Maxhedrom75
    Maxhedrom75 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Traveler
    I have the same issue, but I've tested "for sure" that is not a battery life problem!! I repeat IS NOT A BATTERY LIFE PROBLEM. To anybody experiencing same BUG, you can test it in this way...

The fact: Randomly, (I have no sync auto activated, but tracking and heart yes...) my watch shows the BATTERY logo, and sometimes after 1 hour, or 2 or 3 or even les than 1h... No scheme detected (at least in my case)... But I have checked an interesting FACT... WHEN I GET BATTERY LOGO, IF I CONNECT IT TO CHARGE, IT UNBLOCKS, AND THEN I'M ABLE TO SEE BATTERY FULL CHARGE. So any time I get the LOGO, just cnnecting charger, in 1 second, you get your watch UNBLOCK, and without charge, you continue working till next BLOCK. So is a software issue without any doubt, and nothing about increased battery consumption. WE JUST NEED NEED ASAP AN UPDATE ABOUT BUG !!!