Sports Connect Server Down? — TomTom Community

Sports Connect Server Down?

jp2290jp2290 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
My Sports Connect App is stuck on 'Contacting TomTom', tried a VPN in Amsterdam in case there was some kind of peering issue but it still gets stuck.
Have also tried a second computer which does the same thing. Also can't access the mysports.tomtom.com site on either computer (connection reset), and isitdownrightnow.com also shows the server as down. Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• rgoodrgood Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes I am having the same problem. My watch won't connect to my phone or my computer. It keeps saying "We Couldn't Connect. Check your network again". I have tried to send a message but get the same error about connection.
  • GioCoGioCo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have the same problem and all the other tomtom sites I tried are working.
  • nightwish_sgnightwish_sg Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Having the same issue and not able to even load sign in website.
  • Downunder7Downunder7 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    So did I. I couldn't sync the morning workout either PC or phone. Only mysports website does not respond.
  • castaway_queencastaway_queen Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Me too, can't sync, website doesn't respond, app won't connect, everything is borked! Thank god it's not just me - I did an excellent run this morning and I was worried I'd not even get to see my splits!
  • jp2290jp2290 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Appears to be alive again now, I was just able to sync my watch and the website is working again.
  • nightwish_sgnightwish_sg Posts: 7 [Master Traveler]
    Yes, it's up now!
  • robintacey007robintacey007 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Anyone else having trouble again this morning? Can't get my TomTom Runner watch to sync on phone or computer.
  • AlezAlez Posts: 92 [Master Explorer]
    Hello ! TomTom is performing maintenance, we just have to wait for its completion, which I hope will be soon.