Cannot find Fitness Age on Sports app

ukal
ukal Registered Users Posts: 4
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,

I have a tomtom Spark 3 with HR monitor and I'm running version 8.0.3 Build 527 of the Sports App (got this from the 'About') screen.

I've had a look through the app and cannot find Fitness Age anywhere even on the 'Trending' screen that I understand should display it.

I have the HR monitor on and use it during all of my activities.

any ideas why its not on the app nor on the website? I seem to have all other data available.

thanks

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,944
    Hi ukal,

Welcome to the Community & Sorry about my late response!

Your Spark 3 watch has the software version 1.3.255 installed on it. Please update your watch with the latest software via Sports Connect to see your Fitness age.

You can find some more information in the link here: VO2max and Fitness Age calculation

Cheers,
    lampard
  • ukal
    Neophyte Traveler
    Thank you for getting back to me Lampard. I will look to update the software version on the watch itself. I have a friend who recently upgraded his version and now he can no longer sync his watch and phone via Bluetooth (has to plugin it in his PC to upload activities). Can I check if there are any known issues with 1.3.255? Many thanks.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,944
    Hi ukal,

We've seen that a group of customers are no longer able to pair their watch with their phone after updating to 1.6.26 and subsequent 1.7.53 software updates.The workaround is to connect the watch to the PC to upload activities and update QuickGPS using Sports Connect.

You can update the watch with the latest software and keep on using the latest features but not be able to pair their watch to their phone.

Cheers,
    lampard
  • ukal
    Neophyte Traveler
    Thanks again. So just to confirm I can either have Fitness Age by upgrading but lose the Bluetooth sync ability? If that's the case then I'll leave it as it us, because part of the reason I opted for this watch was wireless sync capabilities.

Are TomTom working to fix this?

Thanks again for the reply.
  • Gully16
    Gully16 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Is there a fix for this? I find that unbelievable that an update would have a bug that bad! Can you please advise when this will be rectified?
  • wiggyweasel
    wiggyweasel Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Same syncing issue here since the 1.6.26 & 1.7.53 update. Wireless syncing was a significant factor in choosing to buy this watch. With less than 10 months use, I'm already onto my second strap and now this. Not very impressive. Will be asking for a full refund if syncing issue isn't solved promptly. Will there be a update fix for this soon?
  • Martech Photo
    Martech Photo Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Explorer
    I find unbelievable that this update has created such a mess but what's more unbelievable is that TomTom cannot find the solution!!! Just show up! Say something!!!! Shall we go to a Garmin now?????? Come on!!!! PLEAAAAAAASE!
  • Stuart1974
    Stuart1974 Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Traveler
    I updated my watch via pc and started collecting fitness points.
    I had to connect “new” on my phone app(iPhone)
    All is fine. It shows the fitness points. Usually 3star and now after a week I still can’t see my “fitness age” I am unable to find it anywhere on the app. Either clicking the middle “points” or searching frantically through the different activities.
    Where am I going wrong?