TomTom Vio App IOS vs Android

MaxSaxMaxSax Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 28 in TomTom VIO
Hi all,
I have iPhone and I'm very disappointed with app for iOS, app for Android is much more complete.
I hope update for ios.
thank you

Comments

• HcaeyHcaey Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I've just switched to android from iPhone ,I don't know how to evaluate iPhone x---disappointed+luxury , While android costs less than apple, it doesn't have to be as bad on the phone.
    Hcaey wrote:
    I've just switched to android from iPhone ,I don't know how to evaluate iPhone x---disappointed+luxury , While android costs less than apple, it doesn't have to be as bad on the phone.
    Next , i am going to go back to Android phone ,
    Hcaey wrote:
    Hcaey wrote:
    From here I've just switched to android from iPhone ,I don't know how to evaluate iPhone x---disappointed+luxury , While android costs less than apple, it doesn't have to be as bad on the phone.
    Next , i am going to go back to Android phone ,
    After i complete this switch process . I've been using Android for three days.I feel so cool ,
  • adylukadyluk Posts: 21 [Legendary Explorer]
    I know the feeling. The app for IOS is incomplete, lacks lots of options... it can be used strictly as an A to B navigation.