TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Incorrect speed limit displayed peninsular link Victoria Australia and can I correct it

already existsalready exists Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Map quality
Hi I live in Melbourne Australia and my unit lists the speed limit as 80 KM/H on section of southbound on peninsular link. A year or more ago that was a road work limit but its been 100 KM/h for a long time now.
The north bound limit is correct.
This road is infested with time over distance speed cameras so its annoying to be warned your speeding when i am not.
This is just and annoyance and I read TomTom are very slow (months) to fix such errors.
My question is there a program that would allow me to edit the speed limit data on my device to correct this error ?

PS Sorry about the user name but I got sick of every legitimate name being reported as being already used :-)

Regards

Michael G

Comments

• MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,802 Superusers
    Hi Michael, with the newer models it's not possible to change this on the device itself. Best thing to do is still report it using the Map Share Reporter tool.