You could not make this up!!

Snakebiter71
Snakebiter71 Registered Users Posts: 26
Outstanding Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Just when I think TomTom could not disappoint me anymore, this happens.

The watch on my Runner 3 breaks, I order a new one online but then I wonder if it is covered by the warranty.
I contact them and find out it is, great news.
They dispatch a replacement, but decide to deliver it to the wrong building in the right road.
This was only found out by myself by contacting UPS, who claim TomTom changed the address. Of course TomTom deny this.
I contact them, they promise to send a new one out, but I have heard nothing since........................

Luckily the one I paid for from ebay arrived so I can at least use my watch.

The overall experience from TomTom, from the moment I bought this watch has been horrible.

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,709
    Hi Snakebiter71

Sorry to hear about the trouble and delay in delivering the replacement watch.

I have a sent a heads up to the customer service, so you should receive a response today.

Regards
    Vikram
  • madmaus
    madmaus Registered Users Posts: 65
    Prominent Wayfarer
    What happend to the watch? You know where it was delivered? What do the people say who live there?
  • HenrikAhlfors
    HenrikAhlfors Registered Users Posts: 29
    Outstanding Explorer
    @Snakebiter71 I am in the same position as you. My band split into 2 bands after just 2-3 months (almost 3 months).
    I have not been able to use my Spark 3 for 6 days now and still awaiting the UPS shippment from Netherlands.
    The reason I selected TomTom was that my Garmin band broke after 1 year+. I thought replaceable bands would
    be heaven but so far it just caused me headhakes. I'm also very disappoint at TomTom....

1.6.26 update was a disaster which introduced new bugs and TomTom does not seem to take my critics serious enough.
    Tracking of sleeping is just a big MESS and the big NEW feature "Fitness Age" was not a unique feature.
    I saw the same feature in Garmins app the other day...
  • Snakebiter71
    Outstanding Explorer
    madmaus wrote:
    What happend to the watch? You know where it was delivered? What do the people say who live there?

I was hoping that TomTom or UPS would be able to tell me............
  • Snakebiter71
    Outstanding Explorer
    @Snakebiter71 I am in the same position as you. My band split into 2 bands after just 2-3 months (almost 3 months).
    I have not been able to use my Spark 3 for 6 days now and still awaiting the UPS shippment from Netherlands.
    The reason I selected TomTom was that my Garmin band broke after 1 year+. I thought replaceable bands would
    be heaven but so far it just caused me headhakes. I'm also very disappoint at TomTom....

1.6.26 update was a disaster which introduced new bugs and TomTom does not seem to take my critics serious enough.
    Tracking of sleeping is just a big MESS and the big NEW feature "Fitness Age" was not a unique feature.
    I saw the same feature in Garmins app the other day...

I know they are a joke!