Spark 3 band

olechafm
olechafm Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Is it only me or it is a common issue that spark 3 band is falling off the watch case when I push the buttons? It happens both when I'm wearing the watch and when I have it in my hand. I push the buttons and the band keeps going on and off just like when I take it off the watch. It feels like its a bit loose in the area where the docking station is normally put between the band and watch. And no, its not a watch thaw was used for a long time, it's a brand new 2 days out of a box one.

Comments

• icemac
    icemac Registered Users Posts: 199
    Legendary Explorer
    Hi,

it's brand new watch, so You can go to the shop where did You buy and require exchange.

Cheers, Maciek
  • olechafm
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yeah, well it would be doable if I haven't bought it during a trip to USA now I'm in Poland.
  • cheekychimp
    cheekychimp Registered Users Posts: 209
    Superuser
    I would suggest you wear it a notch (or more) tighter. If you try to move the watch up and down your wrist and it moves freely then it's too loose. A good measure of "tight enough" is when you try move it along your wrist and it results in your skin on the wrist feeling pulled or stretched. If you have a built in optical HRM sensor - then you need to wear it firm against the skin for it to operate properly.
  • icemac
    icemac Registered Users Posts: 199
    Legendary Explorer
    olechafm wrote:
    Yeah, well it would be doable if I haven't bought it during a trip to USA now I'm in Poland.

:)

here You have exchange/repair strap form

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair

But if You want to use built in optical HRM sensor, You have to (as cheekychimp wrote) wear it tighter.

Cheers, Maciek
  • olechafm
    Apprentice Traveler
    icemac wrote:
    olechafm wrote:

:)

here You have exchange/repair strap form

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair

But if You want to use built in optical HRM sensor, You have to (as cheekychimp wrote) wear it tighter.

Cheers, Maciek

Thanks I didn't know there was such option, it must be a band problem as I am wearing it really tight, after 15 minuets I got red marks in the shape of strap so can't wear it any tighter :)