MTB category on Sports website — TomTom Community

MTB category on Sports website

trailseekertrailseeker Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
can we get a mtb option similair to trailrunning? Like to catagorize my mtb and road cycling. Got a runner3. Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,684
    Superusers
    It does not appear they are adding any more sports modes, that is what they added Freestyle and gym modes for. Freestyle is for any GPS enabled non-core activities and Gym for non-GPS enabled activities. If they start adding sports modes then you may want mountain biking and I may want football and someone else may want paddle sports, this is why then went with the generic Freestyle. The existing sports also tie into the lifetime totals on MySports. If they add more sports modes they would also need to redesign all of MySports to capture them. I also don't think that MySports is the primary place most users capture activity data. Most came from another device and use a primary platform like Strava or another so there's less urgency for them to add more to MySports. I am not saying it is not a valid idea or not possible, I just don't see a high likelihood of it happening. That is not the direction they see to be going with MySports. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.