Personalized Workouts on Spark 3 — TomTom Community

Personalized Workouts on Spark 3

MarkoselfMarkoself Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have the Spark 3 and I don't see a "Workouts" section in the "Planning" tab of the mysports site. I just want to use the "Personalized Workouts" functionality, can someone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209 Superusers
    This would only be available if you have 1.7.53 firmware which has only been released to a small percentage of users as mentioned by Jurgen in an earlier post. It's not available on 1.6.26.
  • MarkoselfMarkoself Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Ok, thanks for the quick reply! Do you know if there's any chance to get on that upgrade (beta?) list? (If TomTom is listening, I'm a programmer and can help with beta testing).
  • RunningWrightRunningWright Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Weird, when I looked the release notes yesterday when got the update I'm sure it said 1.6.26 had personalised workouts. I think they made a mistake and changed them! Or I'm just going mad.

The other thing that seems inconsistent is that the release notes say the update is only for runner 3 and spark 3 etc, but the latest downloadable pdf user manual says it is also for spark, which I have. All a bit confusing.
  • cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209 Superusers
    RunningWright, the official release notes for 1.6.26 has always stated "Coming soon" with regards to Personal Workouts. This implied it's not ready. In another recent post in this forum titled "Runner 3 firmware v1 .7.53" Jurgen states that it is just 1.6.26 but with Workouts.