No Heart Rate control on my TomTom Runner — TomTom Community

No Heart Rate control on my TomTom Runner

Urszula B.Urszula B. Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi, I have some trouble with my TomTom Runner. It doesn't displey my puls rate.. I have selected of course: "hear trate on" but it doesn't work. I dont know if if I'm doing something wrongly or if the watch is damaged - I'm using it since 4 months and this function never worked (the belt is fastened tight around my wrist)..
Many thanks for your suggestion.

Comments

• cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209
    Superusers
    Go to Settings > Heart > ON
    If you using an external HR chest strap then set it to EXTERNAL.

Also try

Settings > Tracker Heart ON if you wanting 24/7 H4 monitoring.
  • Urszula B.Urszula B. Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for your comment. I have all the time the option "heart on" on (settnings- sensor- heart- on). It doesn't work :(
    I don't use any external HR devices. I'm afraid, I have bought a watch that is out of order :(
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,528
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0