iOS Update and now the MyDrive app will not work — TomTom Community

iOS Update and now the MyDrive app will not work

stevejean1709stevejean1709 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I installed the latest iOS update on my iPhone last night and the MyDrive App has ceased to work and will not allow me to log in despite password resets.

Please advise.

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Steve,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend you to re-install the app. Also, please make sure your password doesn't contain special characters.

Could you also state your phone model and exact iOS version, please?

Cheers, Mikko
  • bigbig Posts: 1,670
    Superuser
    Suggest you reset network settings on your iPhone (Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings). That fixes it most times. Please note you will lose any stored network passwords if you do that.
  • Daveke1976Daveke1976 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hey, my drive connect, is it compatible with ios 11? I can't install it on my imac. Also tomtom home doesn't install.

Please help
    Superuser
    Yes, it's compatible with iOS 11. Re the Mac end of things, do you receive any errors when you try to install? Also note it needs to be installed by an account with Administrative access.
  • CardenjoCardenjo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same issue here,
    - starting the old app on IOS11 refers me directly to the "update" screen.
    - as I try to log in with my verfied and working account it turns into an error
    So I can't use the update

Any help here, please.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,362
    Superusers
    Seek support assistance on Monday:

Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1007
    Maandag t/m vrijdag van 9.00 tot 17:30
    Superuser
    @Cardenjo Isn't that the TomTom Go Mobile app you are showing in your pictures? That's different than MyDriveConnect.
  • CardenjoCardenjo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I think so, thoug it’s the same issue. Database connecting error.
  • Terry02Terry02 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I can’t the MyDrive app working on iPhone 5s can’t it comes up but can’t log in or do anything with it reset phone and reloaded app nothing worked the tomtom help center were no help
  • bottleybottley Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi as stevejean1709 has mentioned - I have installed the latest IOS (13.1) on my iPhone and have the latest version of MyDrive from the app store - the app installs fine but when I go to open it and login (for the 1st time since re-installation) once I hit submit the app just closes! - because of this I cannot receive Traffic updates or send destinations from phone to satnav.. I have tried as suggested on other posts of re-installing and resetting network settings but still the same problem - satnav is still under warranty.. any help?
    Thanks Terry
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,828
    Superuser
    Hi @bottley

The My Drive update has been released in the USA and TT are waiting for Apple to approve and release the European etc version.

Doug
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @bottley

The My Drive update has been released in the USA and TT are waiting for Apple to approve and release the European etc version.

Doug

Hi Thanks Doug - Lets hope it's not to long :)
    Hi Doug - All working now with latest IOS update (13.1) and latest app update - although takes some perseverance - I know you have to have the Wi-Fi off on the satnav (forget access point) for Bluetooth to correctly work for both hands free AND data and also have the app open - even so took a few attempts for data transfer to work (handsfree no problem)
    Thanks for replying to my post :)
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0