Phone notifications on Spark - Page 2 — TomTom Community

Phone notifications on Spark

2»

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,339
    Superusers
    Laurendp92 wrote:
    Hi. Does your runner 3 have smartphone notification yet? It's been how many years. And your loyalty customers are still waiting
    Phone notifications were added several months ago. The phone notifications are very basic, you just get notified that there was a call or text, you cannot interact with it in any way or recall missed messages or see beyond what fits on the screen. It is essentially prompting you to look at your phone. There is nothing you can do to fix it, it is just the way it is. I think they were committed to add phone notifications since they had advertised it, so they implemented the most basic system. Since they have now left the wearables market and are no longer producing devices I would not expect any changes on this front unfortunately.

Since they are no longer in the sports watch business I am not sure that customer loyalty is really a consideration any longer as they have nothing to sell you.
  • goingrashygoingrashy Posts: 20 [Master Explorer]
    I've just bought the Runner 3, My Spark 2 was intermittent will call notifications. (never text messages). I was a Beta Tester, so hoped it would help for the Spark and Runner 3, but now I have one I have had nothing but trouble. The update that installed prevented my watch connecting to my phone, I waited three days for support who have rolled back my software. It now connects but still no notifications. FitBit Ionic is the next upgrade for me... .ga.