Replacement Band for SPARK Music+Cardio — TomTom Community

Replacement Band for SPARK Music+Cardio

somethin2xsomethin2x Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
The strap on my SPARK Music+Cardio watch broke. It was hard to find a replacement but I found a 3rd party that advertised "Silicone Wristband Strap for Tom Runner Adventurer Spark & Tom Multi-Sport Watch." I selected this strap because it stated "Spark" and not the Spark 2 or 3 series, as did the other ads.

When received, the strap did not fit, the vendor stated:
Please kindly know that the TomTom Spark belong Tom Tom 2 series,but you ordered Tom Tom 1 series from us.

Is this true?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,339
    Superusers
    That is not true, the first series were the Runner and MultiSport. All units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner and MultiSport. I don't even think there are third party straps, they are just selling old Runner straps.

The strap is covered under warranty. Use this link to start the replacement process if you are still covered by warranty:

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • somethin2xsomethin2x Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The watch is under warranty and Tomtom is graciously sending a placement (I initially thought a broken strap wouldn't be covered and considered normal wear/tear).

Thank you tfarabaugh for the perfect response.