Cannot login after merging account of tomtom.com and mysports — TomTom Community

Cannot login after merging account of tomtom.com and mysports

GeizGeiz Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Two weeks ago I received a message that I have to login with the tomtom.com password on my TomTom Sports Android app.
I tried, but unfortunately I don't know this password anymore (maybe created years ago??) So I reqested for a new passord. Unfortunately no email is received. I tried it in the following days again and again, but never an email reveived (not in spam folder). (When I reply on an email from TomTom, I receive directly an answer from the server with contact information, so my spam filter accepts email from TomTom).
What to do now? I don't want to loose my history. But now I have nothing anymore.
So I tried to create a new account this morning, but unfortunately all my training and tracking history is gone.
What to do now? TomTom please help. I never asked to merge accounts, so please help me to find a solution. Thank you.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,665 Superuser
    @Geiz

Contact Customer Services directly to sort out the details of your account(s)

CS Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1007
    Maandag t/m vrijdag van 9.00 tot 17:30
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Geiz,

Welcome to the Community!

You can reset your password here.

Cheers, Mikko