Buying speed camera updates rejected — TomTom Community

Buying speed camera updates rejected

paulp1paulp1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Speed Cameras
I have been trying for over a week to buy the annual speed camera updates on offer but every time my purchase fails despite trying different cards, anyone who knows what to do?

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,326
    Superusers
    Call support:
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • paulp1paulp1 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have already called support and they have just blamed my bank, that means 4 of them are wrong and Tom Tom are right, I wonder?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,883 Moderator
    Hi Paul

I reviewed the case which you started with the customer service. Looks like you tried placing an order using a different browser and it worked.

Regards
    Vikram
  • ZIG1ZIG1 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Trying to update my Speed Camera Alerts. I'm connected to MyDrive as well as my devise (5000) and although it has taken my payment and given me a order number, I'm getting no response on the devise.
    What have I done wrong?
  • GBG727GBG727 Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    they are telling everyone it's the banks fault when it's not it's tomtoms
    8 goes to buy a new tom failed every time even when on the phone to them
    still blaming my CC even though it's nothing to do with it
    It's called pass the buck
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,883 Moderator
    Hi ZIG1

I had a quick look at your account and I see that you have placed two orders for speed cameras which are now active on your account.

I also looked at the installation logs for your device and I see the latest updates for speed cameras have been installed yesterday.

TomTom releases updates for speed cameras twice in a week(Tuesday and Thursday).

If you wish to cancel the double order then please contact customer service and they can arrange for a refund.

Regards
    Vikram