Paid by bank, no confirmation

P_terP_ter Posts: 36 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 17 in Map purchasing
Hello,
TomTom emailed me that I had to continue my EU map service. I clicked on the link, I was brought to my bank.
I just paid a continuation of the EU map service by my bank. After that I got a response from TomTom that they had nothing in the basket. So, when do I get confirmation for my payment and when can I download?
With friendly greetings,
P_ter

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    Clarify with support:
    Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1007
    Maandag t/m vrijdag van 9.00 tot 17:30
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,488 TomTom Moderator
    Hi P_ter

I had a quick look at your account and I see the Map update service is active and a new map should be available for download when you connect the device to MyDrive Connect.

See the steps to download a new map on this FAQ: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13838

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • P_terP_ter Posts: 36 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Thanks.
  • MCeciMCeci Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,
    I am from Argentina and need to buy a map of New Zealand, to install on my Tom Tom Start 42.
    I bougth this gps in Spain; but in the pages of Argentina there are no maps to buy. How I should proceed?

Kind Regards,

Cecilia
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @MCeci

Contact Customer Services to check you options

CS Argentina (Via Mexico office)
    +1800 2530 428
    Lunes-Viernes: 09:00 - 12:00 CST
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"