Adventurer - A Couple Issues — TomTom Community

Adventurer - A Couple Issues

AssertiveBardAssertiveBard Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hey all,

I think I know the answer to this question, but I have yet to receive the newest update (I want that Fitness Age Score!) and I am wondering when it will be available in the States?

Secondly, I am having an issue pairing any headphones with my watch. Whenever I try to pair them with the TomTom headphones or my Bose, I just get a message saying there are multiple headphones in the area. So, I moved outside and tried several times with both pairs (taking one at a time) and continue getting the same message. I did a hard reset of the watch (was having issues getting music on the watch to delete & I want that update!) and both headphone sets were paired before the reset.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    It is a staged rollout, being released in increments to allow them to monitor issues. They released to 5% two weeks ago and more last week and will continue this week and the week after if there are no major problems. Last I heard they are looking at the end of the month for full rollout. There is nothing you can do to make it come faster, we just have to wait our turn.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.