Fitness Age Update for Spark 3 — TomTom Community

Fitness Age Update for Spark 3

erloveerlove Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
When I docked my Spark 3 to charge a week ago, Sports Connect indicated it was performing an update. After the watch charged and I began wearing it again, I couldn't figure out why I wasn't receiving information on my fitness age. I check my software version tonight, and I still have the 1.3.255!? This is concerning as with other questions I've read regarding this others haven't yet received an update prompt on their PC. Should I have the fitness age update at this point, is my watch not updating correctly? When can the users anticipate this update, and whom should we contact if the update isn't delivered when expected?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,339
    Superusers
    The first update was likely updating the Connect software, not the watch firmware, which was done recently. It is a staged rollout, being released in increments to allow them to monitor issues. They released to 5% two weeks ago and more last week and will continue this week and the week after if there are no major problems. Last I heard they are looking at the end of the month for full rollout. There is nothing you can do to make it come faster, we just have to wait our turn.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.