Speed Cameras downloads failed to update TOMTOM Start 60 — TomTom Community

Speed Cameras downloads failed to update TOMTOM Start 60

badoembadoem Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Speed Cameras
I have purchased Speed Camera updates for my TOMTOM Start 60. However it failed hallway through the download/update. When I logged off and went back in again it just said Device is up to date. How can I resume the update task please?

Cheers
Manny

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,326
    Superusers
    If you clear the cache in Settings (tap the UK flag in MyDriveConnect to get to Settings, then Download, clear folder) is the SC update offered again?

Support......
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Manny,

Welcome to the Community!

According to our logs it was the MapShare update that failed. The Speed Cameras, however, were successfully updated.

I'd recommend you to factory reset your device by choosing Settings (cog wheel) - System - Reset - Reset. Please note, that this will delete your personal information, e.g. My Places, My Routes and destination prediction data. You can save and restore My Places with MyDrive. Then update your device again with MyDrive Connect.

I'd also recommend you to update the available items one by one to avoid these kinds of situations. For more MyDrive Connect troubleshooting tips, please see this FAQ.

Cheers, Mikko