Runner 3 Indoor Cycling Speed Reset at 30Mph+ — TomTom Community

Runner 3 Indoor Cycling Speed Reset at 30Mph+

lmullilmulli Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a Runner 3 which I use for measuring my indoor cycling on the Smart Trainer. Whilst it works perfectly well in general, once I get above 30Mph, the speed on the device resets itself back to Zero, so for example, 31Mph is shown as being 1Mph on the device.

Is there a fix for this?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,337
    Superusers
    It sounds like there may be a display threshold with the assumption riders would not get above 30 MPH (which is pretty fast). You should call Customer Support and ask them about it, as I have never heard anything mentioned about it on the user forums. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.