problem with pairing with android RUNNER 2 — TomTom Community

problem with pairing with android RUNNER 2

Sekyere RichardSekyere Richard Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
my tomtom sports app always say connecting
please wait. we are connecting your device but it can on for a day it will not connect.

Comments

• icemacicemac Posts: 199 [Legendary Explorer]
    Hi,
    Report this problem to TomTom staff.

P.S.
    You have 1.6.26 firmware ?
  • cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209
    Superusers
    To send your log files to the Tom Tom developers:

In the Sports app go to: Manage -> Edit Profile -> Account. Tap the text "Changing your account settings affects..." text at the top of the screen 5 times, and you can then email the application logs to the dev team to have a look at.

Hopefully they get back to you.
  • gdemagegdemage Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem here. How to report to tomtom staf?
    I have 1.6.26 firmware
  • cheekychimpcheekychimp Posts: 209
    Superusers
    To report a problem go to :

Sports App> Settings> Feedback> Report a problem (remember to include anonymous app usage data)> Send.
  • kxronokxrono Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Same problem here too.
  • highethighet Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    and here
  • DoctorCDoctorC Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same here. Latest software and App. The watch appears on the phone to select for connection, the watch displays the passcode for about 1 second and then the phone displays ' Can't Communicate with Tomtom GPS watch'. Then the screen shown above displays for eternity.
  • chrlorswchrlorsw Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This is great that we can submit the problem but there are enough people posting it that you should just try and explain the issue so we don't all have to wait. Same problem here.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,395
    Superusers
    They have explained it in other posts. It is a problem with the BT stack and the issue is fixing it for one device will likely break it for another. I am not sure why it is taking so long but that is the reason.