Rounds not showing in app - we need your help

2»

Comments

• EdreedykEdreedyk Posts: 21 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It is in Google play tomtom sportd
    Unfortunatly my watch was broken.
    Have a new one which is working perfectly
  • LabadieLabadie Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
    ive played 6 founds of golf so far with the golfer watch only two are showing up online or in the mysports app. The phone and the pc have synced but only on the watch do I see all 6 rounds
    I noticed another problem.
    The watch says on certain holes the correct strokes Only after syncing the watch and phone are not correctly synced. The phone has less strokes
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,561
    Community Manager
    Labadie wrote:
    ive played 6 founds of golf so far with the golfer watch only two are showing up online or in the mysports app. The phone and the pc have synced but only on the watch do I see all 6 rounds
    The desktop app cannot upload rounds to the cloud, please connect to the TomTom Sports app for doing so.
    Labadie wrote:

ive connected to the sports app on my phone and it states synced just now but none of the last 4 rounds are showing up on my phone either
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,561
    Community Manager
    @Labadie
    In that case it's probably caused by a corrupted activity file on the watch. See here:
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/golfer-golfer-2-393/golf-rounds-not-updating-to-app-or-website-1034641?postid=1217366
    I've proceeded according to information in link provided.

All the previous rounds have been removed from the watch i.e. they don't show up on the watch anymore.

I've played a new round with my watch.

I've paired the watch with my phone but the new round doesn't show up either...
    Are you all also facing slow results in the sports app.
    When my rounds are synced, and i open de sports app then i takes several minutes before it show my scores per hole

When i close the app, and reopen it again the same happens, the app is very slow.
    Already reinstalled but no improval whatsoever