Rounds not showing in app - we need your help — TomTom Community

Rounds not showing in app - we need your help

JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,568
Community Manager
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
We believe that we have a fix for the issue of rounds not showing in the TomTom Golfer app. The problem is that we could never reproduce the issue ourselves so we're having a hard time testing. Who would be willing to help us test?

We can see your email addresses so no need to add them. :)

Thanks,
Jürgen

Comments

• TheRealKiwiTheRealKiwi Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
    Jürgen wrote:
    We believe that we have a fix for the issue of rounds not showing in the TomTom Golfer app. The problem is that we could never reproduce the issue ourselves so we're having a hard time testing. Who would be willing to help us test?

Thanks,
    Jürgen

Good day,

I can help - please let me know how etc via email.

Regards
    Shjane
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,568
    Community Manager
    Jürgen wrote:

Thanks,
    Jürgen

Good day,

I can help - please let me know how etc via email.

Regards
    Shjane
    Hi Shjane,

Thanks a lot for this. We will come back to you.

Thanks,
    Jürgen
    Good day Jürgen,

I have not received any communication as of yet?

Regards
    Shjane
    Community Manager
    Hi Shjane,

I don't know what's going on. I sent a reminder.

Thanks,
    Jürgen
    Jürgen wrote:
    Hi Shjane,

Thanks,
    Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

Yet no response of any kind? and the app is still not working.

Regards
    Shjane
    Community Manager
    Jürgen wrote:
    Hi Shjane,

Thanks,
    Jürgen
    Hi Shjane,

Yes, I checked again yesterday and was told something should happen this week.I don't know what's holding them back.

Thanks,
    Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

Yet no response of any kind? and the app is still not working.

Regards
    Shjane
  • feggaefeggae Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello
    Golfer App Version 2.3.24-f3b7a09
    Since yesterday after resoving the log-in problem, this version shows all rounds I have ever stored. Also the round that had been stored before reinstalling the app im June are now shown.
    It seems that this bug is fixed. Very good!
    I hope this now works for all users.
    Regards
    Felix
    feggae wrote:
    Hello
    Golfer App Version 2.3.24-f3b7a09
    Since yesterday after resoving the log-in problem, this version shows all rounds I have ever stored. Also the round that had been stored before reinstalling the app im June are now shown.
    It seems that this bug is fixed. Very good!
    I hope this now works for all users.
    Regards
    Felix

Nope, still the same thing this side as mentioned by the other users - running the same version as mentioned in the above post.
    So yesterday I updated the APP - Golfer App Version 2.3.28-7866ebf

1) According to me, this fixes most issues (everything shows up just fine again).
    2) New ISSUE: I can't seem to delete my "tee shot" or "fairway:: Rounds > Scorecard, any manually added shot can be deleted.

Regards
    Shjane
  • GolfgodGolfgod Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I've got the latest update on my watch, and have tried numerous times to remove and reinstall the app, also tried a reset on the watch but.......still no rounds showing on the app, they are all there on the watch but not the app.
    Extremely annoying considering the cost of the product!!! It's like you're only buying half the watch.
    I have not looked into this any further, but what I have noticed is that when my watch go flat completely I have to reset the date and time every time? Surely this should not be necessary?

Thanks
    Shjane
    Shjane, have you had any emails from them yet? It seems to me that they ask for help just as a cover up for their inadequacies, in the mean time people have products that don't have FULL functionalities.
    Hi Golfgod,

Jürgen has been a great help via email, I can't email him via this forum anymore (hope he reads it, he needs to follow me in order for me to reply to him via this forum now). To be honest, most of my issues has been sorted if I remember correctly.... I was simply just too caught up with work and have not paid more attention to this... my shots pick up fine etc? rounds showing just fine on my side? If you can tell me how to replicate your problem I can try and replicate it?

Kind regards
    Shjane
    Thanks for your reply Shjane, glad to hear your watch and app are working fine now, atleast your getting the main functions.
    My problem is simple really, no matter what I try I can't get the app to show any of my rounds played, the watch shows about 6 rounds now (since my last reset) and I still can't get a single round to show on the app.
    Golfgod,

When last did you update your watch itself (plugin to your computer etc) ?
    About 3 days ago, but I've plugged it in a lot over the last month or so, hoping that it will have an update that sorts it out. It's got the latest version on it.
  • NockeNocke Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem here, no rounds shows in app.
    It's extremely annoying as it's one of the main features of the watch, anyone that buys it must be wanting to analyse their round, see where they played shots from etc.
  • EdreedykEdreedyk Posts: 21 [Apprentice Traveler]
    already signed up for testing. but do not hear anything.

when can we expect a solid app for the golfer 2

this is taking to long
    Community Manager
    We just released an update to the TomTom Golfer app. This will be the last update for this app.

This update prepares for the migration of Golfer users to the TomTom Sports app. We’ve already been storing your rounds in the cloud for a while. The Sports app will load them from there.

This is the only change - there no further attempt to solve the issue with rounds not showing in this last build. Hopefully this will be fixed with the move to using the cloud.
    any release date for golfer 2 integrated in mysports?
    Community Manager
    Edreedyk wrote:
    any release date for golfer 2 integrated in mysports?
    I just received an email that we released it to a part of users today. If you get it offered, can you please let me know if rounds are now shown?

Edit: I had to correct this post.
    unfortanetly i did not receive the update

regards
    Community Manager
    All Android users should now be offered the update in Google Play.
  • paulnugentpaulnugent Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    have you a link to this fix??