Two watches, only one in the app- Golfer 2 and Spark M — TomTom Community

Two watches, only one in the app- Golfer 2 and Spark M

FranscoFransco Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I have a Tomtom Spark M (for cycling) and a Tomtom Golfer 2 (obvious for golf). After the recent update of Tomtom Sports I can not connect with my Golfer 2. Each time I attacht Golfer 2 to the computer Tomtom Sports shows me the actvities of the Spark. There is no way to choose Golf. Is it something I do wrong, or is the update not suitable voor owners of two Tomtom watches? I realize 2 watches is a bit thick ...

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Fransco,

Welcome to the Community!

You can upload and view your golf rounds with TomTom Golfer app. Please, see the following video below to get started.
    [video]

Cheers, Mikko
  • FranscoFransco Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you Mikko for your answer. But I did nog ask how to connect to the app. I can do that (though the rounds I have recorded on the watch are not displayed in the app). My question is how to connect to the pc. Each time I connect my Golfer 2 to the pc the watch updates the golf courses (which can take several minutes), the GPSquickfix and then I am asked to click on the link Tomtom Sports. A page in my browser opens and there I can see only the sports from the Spark M i.e. walking, running, swimming, cycling, etc. However, no golf. The golf courses on my Golfer 2 are displayed, but as walking freestyle time, just the time, no distance or anything else. It worked fine a few weeks ago, but after the recent update, it stopped.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,777
    Community Manager
    Fransco wrote:
    Thank you Mikko for your answer. But I did nog ask how to connect to the app. I can do that (though the rounds I have recorded on the watch are not displayed in the app). My question is how to connect to the pc. Each time I connect my Golfer 2 to the pc the watch updates the golf courses (which can take several minutes), the GPSquickfix and then I am asked to click on the link Tomtom Sports. A page in my browser opens and there I can see only the sports from the Spark M i.e. walking, running, swimming, cycling, etc. However, no golf. The golf courses on my Golfer 2 are displayed, but as walking freestyle time, just the time, no distance or anything else. It worked fine a few weeks ago, but after the recent update, it stopped.
    Hi Fransco,
    Sorry for the confusion. What you see is work in progress. The rounds should indeed be shown as such and not as freestyle activities and there should be a message asking you to use the TomTom Golf app rather than the Sports website.

Greetings,
    Jürgen
  • hody166hody166 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    I have the same problem. I have 2 sports watches that were attached to seperate accounts, but TOMTOM merged the accounts and I am now only able to see the main account and not the other account for my older watch that my wife uses. TomTom have failed to answer any of my emails or FB messages. Do they exist?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,777
    Community Manager
    hody166 wrote:
    I have the same problem. I have 2 sports watches that were attached to seperate accounts, but TOMTOM merged the accounts and I am now only able to see the main account and not the other account for my older watch that my wife uses. TomTom have failed to answer any of my emails or FB messages. Do they exist?
    There is only one watch linked to the email address you're using here and its serial number begins with HN. There is no Golfer watch.
  • hody166hody166 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Hi JUrgen, after finally speaking with the help line the problem has been fixed. See my posts elsewhere. All is very good, once again. Thanks.