Runner 3 problem syncing with PC

lucca1207
lucca1207 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have my second TomTom running watch, I started to use the new one 2 months ago, Now I have problems with syncing my runs on the PC.

Its syncing all my activities except runs. I've attached 2 photos, you can see the syncronised steps, sleep stc.
The second photo shows that my last run was in July.

Coul you help, how can I sync the runs too?

Thanks,
Luca

Comments

• xray79
    xray79 Registered Users Posts: 160
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Can you give some more information?
    Do you get an error when you try to sync via the PC?
    Is your watch firmware up to date?
    Do you use the latest build of the MSC software on your PC? If you connect to the PC what screens do you get?
    have a look here with some tips from tfarabaugh and how to get the files on your PC.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/last-activity-wont-upload-to-the-sports-app-1027549

Can you try to sync via the mobile app although in general the PC is more stable. This can be a workaround for now.
  • Stuart McDonald
    Stuart McDonald Registered Users Posts: 759
    Exalted Navigator
    lucca1207 wrote:
    I have my second TomTom running watch, I started to use the new one 2 months ago, Now I have problems with syncing my runs on the PC.

Its syncing all my activities except runs. I've attached 2 photos, you can see the syncronised steps, sleep stc.
    The second photo shows that my last run was in July.

Coul you help, how can I sync the runs too?

Thanks,
    Luca
    Hi. If you have runs on your watch when you connect it to the PC it will sync them, or it will display an error. Note that if you have the mobile app and your watch connects to your phone then it will take the activities off of the watch and so the PC will not upload them.

I see that you have runs in your account, so are you still having issues?

Regards,
    Stuart.
  • cheekychimp
    cheekychimp Registered Users Posts: 209
     Superuser
    You have two devices. You have not stated if both are registered to the same Tom Tom account. If both are registered to the same account then your activities should sync to that one account.

If you have seperate accounts for both devices then each activity should only sync to that devices registered account on the PC.

If you unsure what account was used for a specific device then try factory reset plus register it to the intended account immediately afterwards.
  • Stuart McDonald
    Stuart McDonald Registered Users Posts: 759
    Exalted Navigator
    Hi, Ah I missed the fact that this is your 2nd device. The account using your forum email only has one device associated with it (Multi-sport Cardio with serial number ending in xx555). I don't know what account your other device is registered to.
    Regards,
    Stuart.
  • cheekychimp
    cheekychimp Registered Users Posts: 209
     Superuser
    lucca1207

I have two devices with each device belonging to it's own account and am able to simulate the confusion of what you are experiencing.

Try this:
    Assuming your run activities are still on that PC (eg: you did a direct cable sync from watch to PC) then all you have to do is login on that particular PC using the correct Tom Tom account and your activities should appear. If it did not appear then use your other Tom Tom account. Remember to logout the account before trying your other account. If your run activities are still not on the website under either account - then locate your ttbin files and manually transfer them to the website using the method as described in this link https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/runner-3-problem-syncing-with-pc-1027502.