Merge workouts

dikkia
dikkia Registered Users Posts: 11
Legendary Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
i would like to know if it's possible to merge workouts.

it happened that i've accidentaly touched the left pad of the watch while paused (i was performing arm stretching. it happen 3 times :S ) and this closed the workout forcing me to start a new one and to have separate statistics.
Even if this is not a big issue, it would be good to know if there is a way to merge the "stopped" workouts in order to have 1 statistic for that day.

thx

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    Unfortunately there is no way to merge workouts in MySports. Do you have Lock set to "On" on the watch, which will require you to press and hold the left button to exit (versus a single touch with it off)? I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • dikkia
    dikkia Registered Users Posts: 11
    Legendary Explorer
    Yes i have a lock set to on but i eas able to stop the workout....more than once :)
    Btw...as said..not a big issue. Thx 4 your reply
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,939
    Superuser
    Other than the lock, there is not much you can do except be careful to not stop it, unfortunately.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.