Tom Tom Golfer 2 App problems — TomTom Community

Tom Tom Golfer 2 App problems

Danny1961Danny1961 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
My Tom Tom Golf 2 was purchased a year ago and I was very impressed. The range finder and course layout was good and I found that all of the courses that I was playing was loaded accurately onto the watch. The app was downloaded onto my Samsung S6 phone and worked very well. Rounds were downloaded from watch to app and the information and data given was very helpful. I honestly considered this purchase to be one of my better ones. I even took the watch to Thailand and found that all of the courses that I played there were found on the watch. All was wonderful until the latest software update. I can no longer down load rounds to the app. The app initially showed that I had played multiple rounds on the same course on the same day. It doesn't show any previous rounds at all now. I wonder if it's struggling to download ghost rounds and just can't cope. All of my shot data has gone and when I access this screen I'm told it's downloading info from scorecards but never seems to complete the task.
What is really frustrating is that I'm not the only person having the same problem. I've looked at other forum's and followed the advice of techie's regarding shut downs, reboots, remove the app and reinstall but I still have the same problem.
Let's be blunt about this Tom Tom you are supposed to be a reputable company and a market leader in the field. Right now you look like a bunch of clowns running around a circus ring and this is costing you customers and a reputation. When are you going to resolve this? A simple message. GET IT FIXED.

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Danny,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for my late reply here!

Unfortunately, this is a known issues we've had hard time finding a fix for. Please, see here for the latest on this.

Cheers, Mikko
  • Danny1961Danny1961 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Still waiting for this to be resolved. This is a really poor show Tom Tom.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,599
    Community Manager
    Danny1961 wrote:
    Still waiting for this to be resolved. This is a really poor show Tom Tom.
    We have now released an update to the mobile app that should resolve this.
  • BIRDIESTARBIRDIESTAR Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    No update available in IOS yet...
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,599
    Community Manager
    BIRDIESTAR wrote:
    No update available in IOS yet...
    Rounds not showing in the app is an issue in the Android version only. You shouldn't experience anything like that on iOS.
  • BIRDIESTARBIRDIESTAR Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Mmm I do have issues with IOS.
    Rounds are visable, but when loading details like “slaganalyse” (no idea what the English version is) the app crashes frequently.

the app is not working smoothly at all.