Unable to Sync my activities to my TomTom Sports watch Spark 3, or install update. — TomTom Community

Unable to Sync my activities to my TomTom Sports watch Spark 3, or install update.

JacbJacb Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I think this is a known issue for this model looking at the TomTom FAQ's? The watch is no use to me if I can't download my activities is this a warranty issue? Thinking of returning the watch to the retailer and getting a different make.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,531
    Superusers
    What specific problems are you experiencing? How are you trying to sync, via computer or app? Are you getting any error messages? We need more information before we can help.
  • JacbJacb Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi

The error message is per the attachment. I have tried to disconnect the watch and reconnect several times as suggested, but it will not sync my activities. I am also unable to load the latest update. The same error message appears. I have tried to access TomTom Connect via another browser, Firefox and IE but neither works. I have linked the watch to my Android phone, my phone pairs but no activity is synced.
    I have just synced activities via my phone, but still cannot sync via USB and my PC, which is my preference. I also need to install the updates.
  • RodbakerRodbaker Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I think you can install updates directly through the app. At least the GPSFix i´m pretty sure you can.
    Is it charging normally via USB?
    Try downloading and reinstalling the program. Maybe it helps.
    thanks, yes Quick GPS is up now up to date, and all of my recent activities have been synced via my phone. Tried reinstalling the program on my PC but same issue with sync and updates. The only thing I can't do now is get the latest update via my phone or PC. Under device settings on my phone it says that there is an update available for my watch, but no means of activating the update.

it is charging normally via USB.